Monday, February 25, 2013

Honey Lemon Wellness Tea


I don’t know about you but I’ve got this icky nasty cold that will not go away! So I’ve been to the Doctor and first it was a sinus infection and now they say it’s just a cold! ICK! I am ready to feel better. So I’m up to trying anything! I’ve seen lots of tips and tricks and this one seemed easy enough to try. It’s just honey and lemons and hot water! What’s easier than that? And it really does help! Did it cure me no, but it tastes good and did make me feel a little better!

 

Here’s what you’ll need:

Honey

Lemon slices (about 1 lemon)

Mason jar (I used a pint size jar)


 

Here’s how you make it:

Place lemon slices into a small mason jar. Fill the jar to about ½ an inch from the top with honey. Screw on the top and place in the refrigerator. Let sit until you need it. As you use it you can add more lemon slices and more honey. I’ve had mine for about 5 months and I’ve used it a few times. To serve add a tablespoon of the lemon honey to a mug and pour in hot water. Sip and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment