Friday, August 30, 2013

Copycat Recipe: Arizon Green Tea with Ginseng


Well it’s time again for my Resolution Update, This past month has been a little crazy and I don’t think I really have much to update! I am still getting on the healthy train, although my attendance at the gym was a little lacking, but I have gotten in some swimming and hiking! I haven’t lost anymore weight BUT I haven’t gained either! So YAY!
Man Child and I haven’t had lots of time for quality time but We are getting ready to finish up our school shopping and we are planning on making a day of it! It counts right?
Organizing? Weeelll… I did get a TON of new stuff from my Grandma that passed away this winter. I got a bunch of her craft supplies and fabric and some other mementos and when my Sister was here we did get it all sorted and put up, so that counts too right?
I have another Copycat Recipe for you! Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng!
I like that this version is a little healthier, in that it doesn’t have things like high fructose corn syrup! Plus anytime you can make something at home and 
save a few pennies it’s totally worth it right?

Here’s what you’ll need:
6-8 cups Boiling Water
4-5 Green Tea Bags
½ cup Honey
1 (0.35oz) bottle Ginseng
1TBSP Lemon Juice





Here’s how you make it:
Place the Tea Bags into a large bowl with a pourable spout. Add in the boiling water and let the tea steep for about 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and add in the honey, ginseng and lemon juice. Stir until the honey is dissolved, Pour into a Drink Container and Chill until ready to serve. Serve over ice!


ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment