Monday, September 10, 2012

Twine Vase


Another twine project for you to get yourselves all wrapped up in! I know that was a pretty bad joke… what can I say it’s Monday! I seriously love all the craft projects that are covering everything under the sun with twine! I mean who thought of this? It’s GENIUS! There are so many ideas, and trust me this won’t be the last twine covered do dad that I make and share with y’all!


Again this is another inexpensive (my favorite kind) craft. All you need is a Dollar Store vase and some twine, which you can also get at yep you guessed it the Dollar Store… side note did you know they are now taking coupons, so now we might be able to get things there for LESS than a dollar! CRAZY right? Ok back to the craft!

Here’s what you’ll need:

Vase

Twine

Hot glue gun

 

Here’s how you make it:
Before you begin put down some newspaper to protect your table from the hot glue. Start at the bottom (but not underneath or the vase may not be stable) of the vase and glue a small amount of hot glue on, then press the twine into the glue. BE CAREFUL hot glue is well HOT. Then you just continue to wrap the vase in twine, glue twine glue twine etc. until you have it all wrapped up!

                                                                                                                     ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment