Monday, September 24, 2012

Italian Crockpot Chicken


I love my Crock pot. I mean I LOVE IT! Seriously makes my day so much better when I can just throw some food in there forget about it and at the end of the day I have a healthy and delicious meal ready for my hungry family! Italian Crockpot Chicken is a Family Favorite! I make it all the time! Again it’s a super easy and inexpensive dinner!

 
Forgot to show the Italian Seasoning!
But you can see it here!
 
 
Here’s what you’ll need:
2-3 Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts

1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup

2 TBSP Italian Seasoning

1 can mushrooms (optional)

 

Here’s how you make it:

Put everything in the Crockpot and that’s it! Turn it on to Low and let it cook for 6-8 hours! You can turn it on high and cook it for 3-4 hours if you forget to put it in earlier! So simple right? Serve over rice or noodles!
*I didn't put any mushrooms in this time because I didn't have any in my pantry!

ENJOY!



1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious, can't wait to try it. And your right a very easy and inexpensive meal.

    ReplyDelete