Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Nutella Cookies



If you like Nutella you are going to LOVE these cookies! These cookies are STUPID EASY! Seriously I can’t believe how easy and delicious these are! I had seen this recipe on Pinterest it was one of those ones where they give the recipe in the description of the picture. I clicked the link anyway and the recipe there is a little different than what the picture said and a little different than what I ended up doing. But here is the link to that Original Nutella Cookie post.
Yes that's really all you need!


Mix it all up! Seriously how easy is this?

                                           The dough is kind of crumbly
                                           Just a scoop of dough about an inch!
                                           smash it down

Here’s what you’ll need:

1 Cup Nutella

1 Cup Flour

1 Egg

 

Here’s how you make it:

Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine. It’s crumbly dough.  Scoop out a spoonful of the dough and place it on a cookie sheet. Then flatten the cookie dough with the bottom of a glass.

Bake @ 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes.  That’s where it got a little tricky for me my stove is old and finicky! Next time I will probably cook them @325 for 5-7min.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Never tried Nutella, but the cooies sound extremely easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU have to try Nutella it is soooo good! And these are probally the easiest cookies I've EVER made!

    ReplyDelete