Monday, November 4, 2013

Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Squash

We went to Costco this weekend and I couldn't resist this incredibly cute package of baby's squash! It was just so cute! I wasn't sure what I was going to make with it and usually I don't buy things that I don't know what I'm going to use them for especially not produce that could go bad before I decide to use it, but I couldn't resist!
I kind of just threw this together for dinner tonight! Man- Child and I really enjoyed them, the Hubster, not so much, but really where vegetables are concerned he isn't that fond of them, he was a good sport though and tried all of the different squash! The Parmesan and Garlic form a nice crust on the bottom of the squash that is a crunchy and salty bit of garlicky goodness!

Here's what you'll need:

Baby Squash

2 TBSP Olive Oil

1TBSP Minced Garlic

1-2 TBSP Parmesan cheese

Salt & Pepper to taste






Here's how you make it:

Simply cut the tops and bottoms off of each Sqash. Mix up the Olive Oil, Garlic and Parmesan. Then place the squash into a bowl and pour the oil mixture over them. Then place them onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle Salt and Pepper over the top. Roast them in a 400 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until fork tender. 

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment