Friday, November 1, 2013

Pie Dough Scraps

I made an apple pie for Fisher House the other day. And I had some leftover pie crust. It happens all the time for me, and I love to use them to make little goodies! Now I had doubled the recipe for this pie and then didn't need as much as I thought so I had a lot leftover! I got to make a few more treats that way! There are lots of different ways you can make these really the fillings are up to you and your imagination. I chose to do apricot jam, chocolate chips and cinnamon sugar, not all in the same one though I just read that sentence and was like umm that sounds like I put them all together! gross! So yeah 3 different treats! They are so easy to make!

Roll out the dough

Add a spoonful of jam or whatever you are filling the dough with to the center of the dough, Fold it over


Crimp it with the tines of a fork


Brush with a little milk

Bake @350 for about 25min, or until golden brown!


Let cool and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment