Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I am Thankful


I love Thanksgiving. I mean what's not to love, good food, family& friends. And a time to remember all that we have been blessed with. I really enjoy everything about the day! Ok maybe not the dishes part so much but you know does anyone really enjoy that part? And if you are out there saying I love to do the dishes please come help do mine! But seriously I have so much to be THANKFUL for this year.



My Husband made it back safe and sound from his 4th Deployment. As did our entire Battalion!

I've accomplished more in my weight loss journey in the last year than in the last 13 years combined! 

My Son is healthy and thriving in what I know can be a tumultuous time. The teenage years YIKES! 

Our family had some personal loss this year and that's been a struggle for a lot of us, but at the same time I am Thankful for the time I got to spend with them, and the memories that we made. 

I am Thankful for the things that we have that we take for granted every day. We truly are so blessed, so many have so much less than we do, and are more appreciative. 

I'm Thankful that I get to "stay at home" 

I'm Thankful that I have had the opportunity to meet so many amazing and different people by being a Military Spouse.  

I'm Thankful to all the Service men and women who paid the ultimate price defending our Country. And to their Families for the sacrifice they have had to endure. 

I'm Thankful to those of you that read this blog every week! Keep reading! Let me know what you think, post comments! 

I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!

What are you most Thankful for this year?


Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment