Friday, June 7, 2013

Easy Button: Nutella Mousse


I think I mentioned before that one of my favorite desserts is Chocolate Mousse and that I used to order when I went to dinner with my Grandpa! It’s such a great memory for me. Funny how food can do that, conjure up a memory from long ago with such clarity taking you back to yesteryear like it was well yesterday! I wanted to try a Nutella Mousse because I love Nutella, like I can eat it by the spoonful kinda love!

Here’s what you’ll need:

10oz Container Cool Whip, slightly thawed

1 ?oz pkg Chocolate Pudding mix

½- ¾ c Nutella

½c Milk






Here’s how you make it:

I just threw it all in my mixing bowl and whipped it together until no more white was showing! However I would recommend mixing the Pudding and Milk first, then adding the Cool whip and Nutella! Mix until combined. Then scoop it into a Ziploc bag, cut off the tip and pipe it into your serving dish. I used these cute cups that my friend gave me for Christmas that I’ve been dying to use! Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge until you are ready to serve. You can garnish it a few ways just leave it plain like I did, or add some toasted Hazelnuts, shave some chocolate over the top or maybe add a strawberry or raspberry! If you wanted to be really decadent you could top it with a hazelnut truffle!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment