Friday, June 14, 2013

Lemon Dump Cake



A few months ago I made a Chocolate Dump Cake, it was a super simple super yummy recipe that people seem to really like. In fact it’s the most viewed recipe on my blog. It gets several views every single day. Which is so awesome! I totally understand too because it’s a super simple super easy dessert to throw together at a moment’s notice. Because it’s so popular I thought I would try to make another “Dump” cake and see if it is as well received. I thought a Lemon Dump Cake would be tasty. However I was worried about it being TOO lemony, so I used Lemon cake but vanilla pudding. I think it’s pretty good, let me know what you think!

Here’s what you’ll need:

1 box Lemon cake mix
1 small package Vanilla pudding mix
1 1/2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips






Here’s how you make it:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the cake mix, pudding, and milk in a bowl and mix until combined. Spread into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Top with the chocolate chips and bake for 30 minute or until the edges pull away from the pan.

Let it cool and serve by itself or with a few raspberries or maybe some whipped cream or *gasp* BOTH?? YUM

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment