Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Anniversary Signs

1999 Our Wedding (yes we are Jumping on a trampoline!)
2012 At the most recent Military Ball
 My Anniversary is today; well I guess I should say “OUR” Anniversary is today!  The Hubster and I have been married for 14 years! Crazy right? Well not really crazy, but I think it’s awesome. Not that it’s always easy peasy but I like to think of Marriage as a work in progress! It’s funny though we’ve been really lucky and this is actually one of the few Anniversaries we’ve spent apart. Usually when the Hubster is deployed he takes R&R during our Anniversary and Man-Childs birthday, which are a week apart! Well a YEAR and a week apart! Just wanna clarify that in case anyone is doing the math ;) 


A few months ago on a blog I follow The Happy Housewife; she had a post about these great signs made with your name and Bible verses that start with the first letter of each letter of your name. Phew that was a mouthful, I hope you got all that cause I wrote it and even I’m not sure I know what I just wrote?! Anyways,  I knew right away I was going to make these for everyone for their Anniversary’s this year., using everyone's Last Names. And I did make them however all the anniversaries have passed and I have yet to mail them! OOPS! Oh well, better late than never right. I totally should save them for Christmas or something but you know what would happen if I did that? I would lose them! Happens every time!

For these signs go ahead and check out thehappyhousewife.com and see her great tutorial, and a list of Bible verses.

For my signs, I used the Bible verses she had and then had to search for a few more for repeating lettings in our last name. To do this I just Googled “Bible verses that start with the letter a” (as an example) Then went through and chose the verse I liked the best. I think this makes a great gift. I know I love my sign and I hope the ones I made signs for love them too!


ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see what you did with our name! I'd send them as Christmas gifts and that way you already have them done, and don't have to worry about loosing them! LOL

    ReplyDelete