Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Care Package: Father's Day



Can you believe it’s already June? I can’t! It means we are about half way through this deployment! WHICH IS AWESOME! WOOHOO! This deployment seems to be going by so fast. I don’t know if it’s because Man-Child is older and we have a lot going on or what, but I am so thankful that this is the case! Any who… Father’s Day is fast approaching and I wanted to get the Hubster’s father’s Day care package in the mail. This time I wanted to do something that was all about him. Things he likes to eat, drink, read, do etc.

So we got him his favorite Starbucks coffee, in vanilla and caramel YUM! And I got him some creamer too. Staying with the coffee theme we got him a travel mug that you can decorate yourself. It has a sheet of paper that you remove and you can put something else inside. You can even do pictures but I didn’t remember to get that done in time. Can you say Procrastinator? Well I decided that it would be cool if Man-Child would write words that he thinks describe his Dad. So I just told him what I wanted and let him go for it! I think the Hubster is going to love it!



Then I got him a few more goodies like jerky and crackers. We also included a book by his current favorite author and a set of darts. I threw in an iTunes gift card so that he can download new music or a movie if he wants.


The best part is the Bacon Air Freshener and Bacon Tooth picks. I mean so fun right. Now I’m not saying a Bacon Air Freshener smells good, I have no idea really but I thought it was fun/funny. Especially since we can’t send them Pork products!  Perfect right? 


I hope he likes it! Now if your Soldier, Airman, Marine or Sailor isn’t a father you could always just do this care package for a Birthday or for a just because! Just let them know you are thinking about them and love them! That’s the whole point of sending them something anyway!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment