Friday, December 14, 2012

Ornament Chandelier




I’m always looking for new decorations to Jazz up the house during the Holidays. BUT I HATE having to spend loads of money when it seems like we are already spending so much during this time of year! So I thought adding some ornaments around the house would be a good way to incorporate a more festive look without spending more money, I had everything already in my Christmas boxes!

Here’s what you’ll need:

Ornaments (I used 16 balls in different sizes and variations of the same color)

Jingle Bells (I used 5)

Ribbon

Here’s how you make it:

Ok this is so easy! Thread the ribbon through the first ornament and tie a knot. Then continue threading additional ornaments and alternating jingle bells, I did about 4 or 5 Ornaments and then a Jingle Bell, honestly though there is no need to do it precisely you can make it as random as you want. When you get to the last Ornament tie another knot, then make a loop and knot it off. I added some extra ribbon just to make it a little more festive! You can really personalize this to fit your Christmas décor theme. Use different color balls, or different shaped ornaments, make it your own! Simple Easy and Inexpensive (total cost if you don’t have these lying around is about 4 dollars everything can be bought at the Dollar Store)

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. I missed this one, I really like it and it seems easy to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty easy! That's my favorite kind of craft/decoration, EASY!

      Delete