Friday, November 22, 2013

Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Fluff filling



I've had this recipe for awhile now and I'm just getting around to posting it. I made it for a BBQ that we went to earlier this fall. I asked everyone what kind of dessert they wanted and they all said you an t go wrong with Chocolate! Which I happen to agree with! I decided on cupcakes with a peanut butter fluff filling. I mean not much goes together better than Peanut Butter and Chocolate, in my opinion!

Here's what you'll need:

1 box chocolate cake mix (Follow the direction on the box for cupcakes)

1 jar marshmallow fluff

1 cup of Peanut Butter

Frosting:
1 stick of Butter

1tsp Vanilla

3 cups Powdered Sugar

2/3 cup Cocoa

1/3 cup Milk







Here's how you make it:

Make the cupcakes according to the package directions. When cool cut off a small piece of the top of the cupcake.
For the filling:
Mix together the marshmallow and peanut butter until combined, you may need to add a little milk to loosen it up just a bit. When it's completely mixed together, add it into a ziplock bag to be piped into the cupcakes. Fill each cupcake with the peanut butter filling and replace the top of the cupcake. 
For the Frosting:
Melt the butter, stir in the cocoa, and add the milk and powdered sugar alternating between the two. Beat until it is ready to spread then add in the Vanilla, stirring to combine. 
Spread or Pipe onto the cupcakes.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment