Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love Letters


EFEFEFEFEFEFEFEFEFEFEFEFEFE

I don’t have a lot of decorations for Valentine’s Day. I have a few baskets and a couple of glass bowls. I would like to have a few more things. So this year I wanted to add something new. I thought about making a wreath but I couldn’t find exactly what I wanted. So I decided to buy letters that spell out the word LOVE and just paint them and put them up in the house!

Here’s what you’ll need:

Wooden letters

Spray Paint


Here’s how you make it:

Lay paper down over the surface you are going to work on to protect it. Spray the letters with the paint; you may need to do more than one coat. I had to do. Now if you wanted to Glam it up a little you could add some glitter while the last coat is still wet, sprinkle on some glitter over the letters. When the paint is dry apply a coat of Modge Podge. This is to help set the glitter. Let dry and then place the letters where you want to display them!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment