Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Best Laid Plans

I totally have this great blog post for today, but of course it isn't finished its a really cool recipe for a DIY clay. But here's the issue, I made a bowl with the clay and I have all the directions and pics but the clay isn't dry yet! UGH! And I can't finish the post until I finish the bowl and I can't finish the bowl until it dries some more! You know sometimes this blogging world gets tough! So many posts so little time to do it all in! I need to get my stuff together I think! I would love to have like a months worth of post all done and ready to go! Wouldn't that be awesome? To be ahead of the game? Even though I've been doing this for a year I have yet to make myself a real schedule, and stick to it! 

For today since I'm behind schedule but I sill want you to have something to look at I thought you could maybe check out some older posts.

Like this one
                                                                        Twine Vase


Or this one
                                                            Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal

Or even this one
                                                                      Bead Bowl


Thanks for stopping by today! Come back Friday for a new cake recipe!


Have a tip for being more organized share it in the comments!



Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment