Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pumpkin Sopapilla Cheesecake


Can you guys believe that it is already almost Thanksgiving? I mean how did that EVEN happen? You know that means that Christmas is just right around the corner too right? And I don't know about you but I haven't started my shopping yet! Every year I say I'm going to start in January and every year I don't!

Since Thanksgiving is a week away have you planned your menu? That's one step I'm done with! I've even bought some of the things I need! Yay Me! If you haven't planned your menu and you still need a dessert you've got to try this Pumpkin Sopapilla Cheesecake! I've made the Sopapilla Cheesecake several times and it's always a big hit! But I knew pumpkin would make it a great fall dessert! And I wasn't the only one if you search for it on Pinterest you will find several recipes for it! I used the recipe I already had and just added pumpkin to it!

Ingredients:

1-8oz pkg Cream Cheese
1 pkg Crescent Rolls
3/4 cup Sugar
1tsp Vanilla
2/3 cup Pumpkin Puree

1/4 cup Butter
1/2 TBSP Cinnamon
Pinch of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/3 cup Sugar

Instructions:

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a 8in square pan place 1/2 of the crescent roll dough on the bottom. Meanwhile, In a mixing bowl combine the Cream Cheese, Sugar and the Vanilla, mix until combined. Spread the cream cheese mixture to cover the crescent rolls. Top with the other 1/2 of the crescent rolls. Evenly pour the melted butter over the top of the dough. In a small bowl combine the cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar. Sprinkle over top of the butter cover completely. Bake for 30 minutes or until top is Golden brown. Let cool for 20 minutes and the refrigerate until ready to serve.



Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment