Friday, August 24, 2012

Jello Gummies?!

I saw this recipe for Jello Gummies on Pinterest! I just had to try them! I mean homemade gummies? Who wouldn't want to do that? The original post is from www.sixsistersstuff.com 

Ok so it was crazy stupid easy!
You just mix
2(.25oz) packets of unflavored gelatine
1(3oz) packet of flavored Jello! (I used strawberry)
1/3 cup of water
Pour all of this into a sauce pan, on medium heat and stir it until the jello disolves! Then pour into whatever molds you happen to have. I had football ice cube molds and heart molds so that's what I used! Let it sit, on the counter is fine, for 20 min and then they kinda just pop out! My molds are silacone so I think that helps I could just push them outta the mold!

Next time I will attempt to do a step by step, and bare with me as my camera is a little on the old side:) and I'm new to this whole thing!

 
So the vote @ our house is this is a keeper! Next time I would try a smaller mold so I would have more gummies! I think I also would double the recipe!
Let me know whatcha think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment