Monday, November 19, 2012

Twinkies

Okay so the Hostess Factory is closing and people are FREAKING out about not having any more of their favorite treats. We went shopping today and there were no Hostess treats to be found anywhere! CRAZY right? It sounds to me like the Hostess brand isn't actually going to go away, they are planning on selling everything including the names so it stands to reason that someone will buy the company and start producing the treats we all know and love. In the mean time you can make some of the treats yourself so you don't go into withdrawal!

I haven't made these myself yet but plan on trying them soon and when I do I'll post some pics on here for you! But in the meantime check out this YOUTUBE video on how to make them.

If you make them let me know!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment