Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Make-up Box Gift

For my oldest Neices this year I decided I wanted to get them a cute little make-up/hair bow box. My sister and I had caboodles when we were kids and I wanted something like that. But the ones I found weren't quite what I was looking for. I found these boxes in the sports section they are actually fishing tackle boxes! For one of the Neices I decided to glitter the entire box.

First I covered it with Modge Podge and then sprinkled glitter everywhere! I then covered over the glitter with more Modge Podge, to set the glitter. Let it dry and it's ready to gift!

Of course I was doing this as we were getting ready for our trip and so that means that I forgot to take a picture of it all finished! So after it gets opened on Christmas morning I will post a picture!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment