Monday, July 14, 2014

Hot Dogs 3 Ways


OH MY GOODNESS, it is HOT I mean H-O-T hot! Ok so maybe not for a good portion of you reading this, but for the Pacific Northwest it is! We are averaging mid 80’s and it’s supposed to climb up into the 90’s almost every day this week. No big deal you say? Well remember our average temps this time of year are usually in the mid 70’s. So pretty much no one has air conditioning or ceiling fans! So we are sweltering.


In the midst of all this heat you still have to feed your family, at least that’s what they tell me, so I’ve elected to use the grill more nights than not. Cause seriously my oven isn’t getting turned on any time soon!


A few weeks ago we had hotdogs, 3 different ways, and they were all so good. So if it’s too hot to turn on your stove tonight, try one of these hotdogs, heck why not try all 3!

Ingredients:

Hotdogs
Buns


BLT HOT DOG:

Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Mayonnaise


CHILI CHEESE DOG:

Chili
Cheese


NACHO DOG:

Shredded Cheese
Jalapenos
Cilantro
Salsa
Sour Cream (I forgot this one)

Directions:

Select which hotdog you are going to make then top with appropriate toppings! Have fun with it! Do what the Hubster did and make an EVERYTHING DOG. Yep you guessed it he put everything on one hotdog! YUM! My favorite though was the BLT dog. Give them a try and let me know what you think


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment