Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer


Ok y'all Summer is supposed to be relaxing a peaceful right?! WRONG! It has been crazy busy for us this summer! We had family up for 2 weeks and friends coming up in another week then we are going to see more family for a few weeks, and Man-Child has football 3 days a week and I have my FRG stuff and whew... Is it September yet?! No? Well really I'm not ready for that either, but when you throw blogging in on top of all the other stuff I've been feeling a little overwhelmed!

So I decided that instead of sharing a new post 3 times a week I am going to cut back to just once a week. Then once school starts we will see what happens!

So go out enjoy your summer vacations, find a little time to relax and unwind, I know I'm going to try to find mine!

                                                                      ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment