Monday, June 16, 2014

Savory French Toast


Whew, what a crazy couple of weeks it’s been. I’d say I’m looking forward to relaxing this summer but really I’m not too sure that’s going to happen! At least not for a few more weeks.


I wish it was going to slow down sometime soon, but it doesn't really look like it. I wanted to get this post in before Fathers Day but that didn't happen! So I guess I will have to settle for the day after. This is really kind of a guys breakfast though! It's good though not as an every day breakfast but definitely good for special occasions! Actually just looking at these pictures is making me want to make this again, hmm what special occasions are coming up? Monday yeah that seems special enough!?! 

This bread makes the BEST French Toast!

Ingredients:

Thick Sliced French Bread
Eggs
Bacon, cooked
Sausage, cooked





Directions:

Heat a skillet over medium heat, coat with a cooking spray. In a pie dish scramble your eggs. Dip each slice of bread into the eggs, then place into the hot skillet, let cook until golden brown, flip and cook until golden brown on both sides. To serve place a slice of the French Toast on a plate then top with Bacon and Sausage, top all of that with another slice of the French Toast. Then add a pat of butter and syrup, or even powdered sugar would be good.




Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment