Monday, June 9, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

OH MY GOODNESS, are we ever busy right now! That's why I haven't blogged in over a week and why it just may be another week until I get another recipe finished or craft project done. That's not to say I haven't been cooking or crafting, because boy have I, I've just been too busy to do the writing part of blogging!

Why so busy you ask? Ok maybe you didn't but I'm gonna tell ya anyway, this is like my therapy! Man-Child (who hates that name btw) is graduating from 8th grade, and that means that of course I volunteered to help! Which means I also volunteered the Hubster (who likes his name!) to make a bunch of projects for the 8th grade Dinner and Dance, yep a photo booth back drop and pillars. Well technically I only volunteered him for the back drop, the other ladies asked him to make the pillars! And  then it's the end of baseball season, and high school football started just the day after our last baseball game and then there was the final choir concert of the year which made me cry! Cause well that's just what I do! Then there's the talent show that Man-Child is in, then of course the Promotion ceremony. And that's all just his stuff! 

I also am the FRG Leader for the Hubsters unit and we just had our first event since I took over! And we have a chili cook off coming up then a bake sale and of course I have like 3 meetings in between there so we can discuss everything! Phew... I'm worn out just writing this all.

So the moral of this story is that life is just a little crazy right now... But new posts are coming I swear! One might even make it in this week! Maybe, but don't hold your breath! 



No comments:

Post a Comment