Wednesday, September 24, 2014

FALL Mantle Decor

FALL IS HERE! YAY! 


I love Fall, I’m not sure if it’s because my birthday is in the fall or if it’s because the weather is beautiful and the trees are so pretty, whatever the reason I’m just glad it’s Fall!


I love having a mantle! It’s so much fun to decorate for all the different seasons. I decided to get my fall décor out last week, and I realized that I didn’t have enough to fill up the mantle the way that I wanted it to look! I knew I had a few orange pumpkins from the dollar store so I knew I could add them, but I really wanted something other than just a plain orange pumpkin. Looking through all my craft supplies I found some gold paint, and thought I would give it a try. 


Now I’m not usually a gold kinda person, in my decorating or my jewelry, but I thought I would try it. I’m so glad I did too because I love the gold with all the yellows and oranges in the leaves on my mantle. Just goes to show you that it’s good to try new things because you might just like it!


After I had added the newly painted gold pumpkins I thought I still needed a little something, so I went to Hobby Lobby (of course) and got a bunch of wheat stalks. I love them they really added a fall element that makes the mantle look complete to me.

What’s your favorite thing about Fall?



                                                                                  Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment