Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Apple Cider Cocktail


Every year that we’ve lived here we’ve gone to the Apple Squeeze. It’s a local festival where you can use an apple press to squeeze your own apple juice! It’s really really good! And always a lot of fun. I was trying to think of new drink to make with some of the juice. Last year I shared this Pumpkin Spiced Hot Apple Cider. The Hubster ended up going to a school last minute and I completely forgot about going. I was so disappointed too. Because I had this great drink I wanted to share with you.


I decided I could still share it, I would just have to buy the juice. Which is ok and still produced a really great drink.


The original recipe that I had found on Pinterest called for a few things I couldn’t find so I improvised, and I loved it! It’s a really refreshing drink and you can make it alcoholic or not depending on who you are serving it to. I think this would be a fun drink to serve at Thanksgiving.


Ingredients:
1 quart Apple Juice/Cider
4 Pears Juiced
24oz Ginger Ale
Applejack (optional)
Apples for garnish

Directions:
Combine all the Juices and Ginger Ale into a pitcher. Fill each glass with Ice. If making the alcoholic version add 1.5oz of Applejack to each glass. Pour the Juice over the ice and stir. Add a few slices of apple as a garnish.





Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment