Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Chili Cheese Rice


Wow so much stuff is going ON! I can't believe that we are PCSing in gulp 69 days!!! That means we are trying to plan every last detail, when will the movers come, whens the last day in our house, what route will we be taking, what do we need to take with us and on and on and on! So meal planning isn't really on my list, even though it should be, and lets not mention how I need use up everything in our freezer and pantry. I may be posting some "interesting" recipes in the weeks to come!


Anyways, I wanted a quick easy meal that is a bit of a no brainer. This recipe is stupid easy and it's a childhood favorite of mine. I think it was born out of my Mom's frugality! I mean this meal is CHEAP! And if you're good you planned it out and had the rice cooked already and leftover from another meal!

Ingrediants:

2 cups Cooked Rice
2 cans Chili
3/4cup Shredded Cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste

Directions:

In a large pan combine the Chili, Rice and Cheese over medium heat. Stir occasionaly until the cheese is melted. Serve with a dollop of Sour Cream!



                                                            Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment