Friday, February 27, 2015

Arm Knitting: Infinity Scarf


Im a little late in posting this week. No real reason, just didn't get it done in time! Which is the story of my life right now can you say PROCRASTINATING!? I'm like an ostrich putting my head in the sand! Seriously this move is 26 days away and I am not even a little ready! I mean yes we've gone through almost the entire house and purged A LOT of stuff, so far we are at 2 dump runs and 2 Goodwill runs. We still have the garage to go through which is probably going to end up being another dump run and another Goodwill run as well!

So in all lol this procrastinating that's been going on ive put off doing the projects that I need to get done for the blog and for our trip! But I finally finished this Infinity Scarf! And I have to tell you I have no idea why I was waiting! It was so easy! It didn't take me 30 min like all the websites said but it did take just under an hour and I'm pretty happy with that, part of that time was me just trying to get it right!

I'm for sure going to be making another one and I may even try the arm knit for a blanket!


If you're interested in trying to Arm Knit an Infinity Scarf I used the tutorial at Flax and Twine!

Because you can't take yourself too seriously right?
                        Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment