Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Mini Nutella Rolls



I can't believe that the movers came today to do a pre-inspection?! Its super early right, but I'm ok with that! Having other people look at my stuff makes me feel like I have too much stuff! Which is good right before a move! It means I will be purging a lot!! It's probably one of the things I like the most about moving, the chance to get rid of stuff! It's like a forced Hoarders intervention!


In the midst of all the purging I of course am stalking facebook cause well it's what I do and my Mom had shared a video showing someone making Nutella rolls, that's all it was, a short video clip no instructions or anything but honestly it looked so simple I knew I had to try it! That and because it had Nutella in it which pretty much is a staple in our house! I don't know about you but I could eat Nutella anytime and on almost anything!


Ok these are SOOO good! You might will want to make more of these! I suggest making a double batch at least!

Ingredients:

1 Crescent Roll Sheet

1/2 cup Nutella

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Unroll the Crescent Roll Dough onto a sheet of plastic wrap. Spread the Nutella over the Dough, then roll up dough. Cut into 12 pieces. Place each piece into a muffin cup. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm

                          Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment