Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Resolution Update #2



Did you keep your resolutions? I know by this time of year, a lot of people have given up their resolutions. I have to admit that I haven’t done as much as I could and I’ve not been as consistent as I would like.

Getting Healthy:

We did join the YMCA and I love it there. I haven’t taken advantage of any classes yet, but I look forward to doing so in the next month! I also love that Man-Child can go there and get a little exercise in as well. He likes to play racquetball. I’ve been trying to eat healthier as well. I have lost a few more pounds. This brings the total weight lost to 6 pounds! I’ll take it!

Getting Organized:

WOW ok so where did the month of February go? Because seriously I feel like I got nothing done! I had wanted to do my kitchen and so did not get that done! So it’s moved down my list to March.

Family Time:
 

This month Man-Child and I went to the Tacoma Glass Museum, with some friends. It’s a really cool place the glass art is amazing! The gift shop is just scary though! All those breakable pieces that cost more than we make in a month. Yeah I couldn’t wait to get out of there!

This month was so so on resolution keeping and I hope next month is better! How’s your resolution keeping going?

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment