Friday, February 1, 2013

Care Packages


Over the next nine months I’m going to post about the Care packages that I send to the Hubster and his Soldiers. With email and facebook and Skype we sometimes forget how important real physical mail can be!  But I know how much the Hubster looks forward to getting something he can hold in his hands that connects him back to home. So I’m doing my best to write real letters and mail him packages.

This month’s care package is for Valentine’s Day. The Hubster hasn’t been gone that long but I wanted to send him something to let him know we love him and are thinking of him.

So I wrote him a little love note, and filled the box with some of his favorite treats. A couple of books because he's read one already and found these awsome tool chocolates, he's an engineer after all so what could be more appropriate? These care packages don’t have to cost a lot or be stuffed full they just need to let the recipient know you well, care!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment