Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Resolution Update #1


So you know those New Years Resolutions I made? Well I’ve been doing pretty good with them! I am eating healthier, drinking LOTs of water and getting some exercise in. We just joined the YMCA and I’m excited to get started with all the programs that they offer! Zumba anyone?! I’ve not lost a lot of weight but that’s ok, it’s been a little stressful this past month and our routine has been all kinds of chaotic! Now that the Hubster has deployed, Man-child and I are trying to settle into our routine.
I’ve not done a ton on the Organizing front, I did get my closet organized! YAY right? And the Garage sort of got organized by the Hubster before he left. My next organizing spot is going to be the kitchen! It’s crazy and things are in weird places that don’t make sense!
We have been doing lots as a family! The Y has been a great place for some fun & healthy family time! The pool and Racquetball have been our favorites so far. Even if I’m a little challenged in the racquetball department! I may or may not have been hit a few times! I also may or may not have hit the Hubster a few times, which I swear was a total accident and not paybacks. (for real I don’t think I could’ve hit him on purpose if I wanted to)
I plan to post a monthly update at the end of every month with my progress.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment