Monday, January 14, 2013

Avocado Tuna Salad


Avocados are my one of my favorite foods, they are just so yum! I mean they are really really really yummy. I discovered this recipe when I was pregnant, and I’ve been eating it ever since. I know that you need to be careful with Tuna when you are pregnant so if you are just don’t eat this too often or switch out the tuna for chicken! If you aren’t then make it as often as you like!

Here’s what you’ll need:

1 Ripe Avocado         

1 can Tuna (in water) Drained

1 TBSP Mayo

1/4 tsp Garlic Powder

1 Rib of Celery diced (notice this wasn't in my picture? I forgot it but I used celery salt instead)
1 TBSP Onion, diced

½ tsp Dill (dry or fresh)

Salt & Pepper to taste

Here’s how you make it:

Slice Avocado in half, remove pit. Slide a spoon carefully around the outside of the Avocado to remove the skin. Place half of the avocado on a plate. In a medium bowl mix tuna and the rest of the ingredients together. Place a good sized scoop of Tuna Salad in the center of the Avocado and it’s ready to eat!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment