Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Resolutions


Did you make any New Year’s Resolutions? Do you even make them? I always have and probably always will even though I don’t always keep them! I thought this year I would share them with all of you and maybe that will help me to stay on track a little better! MAYBE!

So here they are in no Particular order…

Get Healthy~

 So I’m overweight, I have been for a few years, ok 12 almost 13 which is exactly the age of my son coincidence? I think not, however blaming my weight on my pregnancy that was over a decade ago is well it just doesn’t work anymore. So I’m going to take the steps I need too to get into a healthier place. I’m going to be working out and making better food choices. Which I plan on sharing with you!

Be More Organized~

Ok I dream of being one of those people whose houses are spotless and organized beyond belief. Who when someone calls to say they are coming over they don’t have to do a mad dash to clean and pick things up and shove them in a room and close the door somewhere! I love it when the house is clean and I feel better when the clutter is gone. HOWEVER, I guess maybe I’m a little lazy? Because I never seem to have everything done at the same time. There is always dog hair everywhere and organized is not how I would describe my house. BUT this year my goal is to get things put where they belong and to just have things cleaner, neater more organizeder (it’s a word)!
Family Time is Sacred Time

Do more as a Family~

This is going to be a tough one since 1/3 of our Family is going to be gone. The Hubster is going to deploy soon and I feel like we need to make every moment count. I also feel like while he is gone it’s easy for my son & me to get into a routine of doing a whole lot of nothing. He’s at the age where TV and X-box are a lot more fun than Mom! So I want to find ways that a tween about to be a teen and his Mom can do things that he won’t think are completely lame! This one maybe the hardest yet!

So those are my Resolutions… I’ll be updating you on the progress I’m making. I’m going to be sharing any tips, tricks or fun things I find with you as well… Did you make any Resolutions share them with me…?

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment