Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Crock Pot Chocolate Fudge Cake


Ugh so if you saw my post on Wednesday you might have noticed my little note at the top that my computer crashed and I'm using my iPad for now to write and post my blogs! The writing on the iPad is easy it's the posting of the blog that's a pain the arse! Seriously if there are any fellow bloggers out there reading this post please PLEASE please tell me how to make everything look better while using the iPad! So until I can get a new computer, which really is just a matter of me deciding how much I really want to spend/what I really want, just bear with me!

So today's post is a cake you make in the crock pot! Yay right? I've never baked in my crockpot before but I have made versions of this cake before. This is so easy you are going to wonder why you've never made it before!


Here's what you'll need:

1 box Chocolate cake mix
1 can Pumpkin Purée
1 container Chocolate Frosting

Here's how you make it:

First spray your Crock Pot with a cooking spray. Then in a medium sized bowl mix together the cake mix and the pumpkin until it is combined. Pour it into the Crock Pot. Scoop out spoonfuls of the frosting on top of the the cake. Cover and cook for about 2 hours on low. The frosting will melt into the cake and give it a nice warm fudgey sauce! Serve warm! It would probably. Be great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream but we didn't have any! and it is good just on its own!

                                                                                                                           Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment