Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Snack Mix


Do you remember back during Easter I made a snack mix and I told you I would be doing a post in October on a Halloween Snack Mix? Well today is that day! I came across this idea about 5 years ago, and I've made it every Halloween since! We used to have Halloween parties for Man-Child and his friends, because he has a summer birthday and almost never gets to have friend parties! So we would do fun Halloween parties every year! I always tried to make cool treats for all the kiddos,  and this recipe was such a hit. Now I will warn you that there are those people who will just pick the candy pumpkins out and leave you with just snack mix sobe on the lookout for plates filled with pumpkins!


Here's what you'll need:

1 bag candy Pumpkins

1 family size bag Chex Mix

1 bag microwave popcorn



Here's how you make it:

Pop the popcorn and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine the Chex Mix,the Pumpkins and the Popcorn. Stir to get it all combined! Serve! For leftovers store in an airtight container!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment