Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Grilled Potatoes


One of my favorite side dishes in the summer is Grilled Potatoes. The Hubster makes them the best, he gets the bottoms nice and golden and crunchy, but since he’s gone I attempted to make them myself. Now I’m not super confident of my grilling skills, that is so the Hubsters area of expertise. BUT he’s not home and its summer and we have this really awesome grill just sitting on the patio and I love grilled food, and its summer, oh wait I said that already! Anyway so every now and then I pull off the grill cover and get my Grill On!

Here’s what you’ll need:

1 Potato per Person

Salt

Pepper

Onion Powder

Garlic Powder

2-3 TBSP Butter

Aluminum Foil








Here’s how you make it:

Evenly slice the potatoes, not too thin or thick. Lay two sheets of Foil on top of each other; place the potatoes in the middle. Sprinkle the salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder over the potatoes. Then place the butter on top of the potatoes. Fold the Foil over the potatoes making a packet. Place on the grill and cook until potatoes are fork tender. Remove and serve.

ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment