Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Farmer's Market Bounty & Resolution Update


I love the Farmer’s Market! We have a really great one here! They have such a wide variety of things. Fruits and Veggies and Fresh Baked Breads, Fresh Cut Flowers, local Cheeses, and Man-Child’s favorite Sno Cones! Our Farmers Market also has Live Bands in the evening down by the Sound! Which is so great! I haven’t gotten to go listen to the music yet but I hope to at some point this summer! If you are in this area I hope you’ll check out the Steilacoom Farmers Market. I really encourage you to find a Farmers Market near you and enjoy some of the fresh foods that you can get there. If you don’t know where one is located you can go to localharvest.org and find one near you!

Here are some of the great things I’ve gotten at our Local Farmers Market.



Now that you’ve enjoyed all the pics of my Famer’s Market finds it’s time to update you on my New Year’s Resolutions!

I have to admit that organizing has taken a back seat; you know the one way way WAY in the back! I’ll get to it soon I’m sure.

Family Time has been great! Man-Child and I had a great time at the last Farmers Market and even went out to dinner afterwards at a cute little old fashioned Soda Shop!

Getting Healthy

Well you know I’ve been doing the 12 week program at the YMCA! I am LOVING it! I go anywhere from 3-5 times a week, with summer I haven’t been as regular but I am still going at least 3 times a week. It will be like 3 times one week 5 the next so I feel like that’s a good balance with everything else we are busy doing! I’ve lost 8lbs and 4% body fat WOOHOO! My 12 weeks is up and I am planning on continuing! The Hubster comes home soon and I really REALLY wanna lose more weight before he gets here! My eating has been better, which is easy to do in the summer for me!

How are your Resolutions coming? Let me know!

ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment