Friday, July 12, 2013

Nectarine Tart


One of my favorite fruits is a Nectarine! I love this time of year when they are in season! They are sooo delicious and sweet and juicy! YUM! I love fruit desserts too I know they aren’t necessarily healthy but it just seems like they are right? I mean its fruit right so that makes it good for you right? RIGHT? Ok well maybe not, but I’ll pretend anyway.

Here’s what you’ll need:

4-5 Nectarines

1 Pie Crust

½ cup Brown Sugar

1-2 TBSP Corn Starch





Here’s how you make it:

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. While the oven is heating up, slice the nectarines, place them into a bowl and add in the Brown Sugar and the Corn Starch, gently stirring until everything is combined. On a cookie sheet place the dough and pour the fruit into the middle. Fold the sides of the dough up. Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until the dough is golden brown. Let cool for a few minutes and then serve.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment