Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Homemade Shower Cleaner


I really struggle with keeping the showers looking great. Well ok lets be honest for just a second I struggle with all things House keeping related. I just do, it is well, it is what it is. I love a clean house, I love organized spaces, however its the getting to clean and the staying organzied that I struggle with. But this is one idea I think I can keep up with.
It's a simple idea. Spray your shower or bath with a cleaning solution after every use. Easy right? I wanted to to use a cleaner that was going to work and be gentle enough to use every day on the tile and grout.

I decided to use a cleaner that I made, equal parts vinegar and hydrogen peroxide. With a few drops of Dawn Dish soap in each bottle. You could also add a few drops of essential oil if you want to cover up the vinegar scent. Before spraying just shake the bottle a little. Spray over the walls as you finish your shower. And it should keep your showers fresh and clean!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How long do you let it on before wiping it off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best part you just spray it on after your shower and leave it!

    ReplyDelete