Friday, March 21, 2014

Banana Pumpkin Muffins


I was looking for an easy breakfast, like always. I’ve been feeling a little tired during the week and Man-Child has been complaining about the frequency that cereal is being served. It’s not his favorite thing for breakfast to begin with and especially not when all we have is Cheerios! I’ve been on this kick where I won’t buy new cereal until the box that’s open is finished. We don’t usually eat cereal that often and so it tends to go stale on us, which is wasteful and I hate wasting food! It’s a Mom thing right? I think it comes from our Mom’s telling us to eat our food because of the starving kids in Africa. So cereal has been served more days than not lately and I feel bad about that. I was trying to find a recipe that wouldn’t take long would taste great and would be good for you. I sort of succeeded with this recipe. It’s quick, tastes great and is healthy-ish.



Here’s what you’ll need:

1 box Yellow Cake Mix
1 can Pumpkin
2 ripe Bananas

Here’s how you make it:

In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients. Mix until combined. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place cupcake liners into your muffin pan and fill the liners about 2/3 full. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment