Wednesday, March 12, 2014

St. Patrick's Day: Un-decorated

So I really like St. Patrick’s Day, we always wear green and have green foods and drinks. We don’t typically eat Corned Beef and Cabbage, I actually usually make Hamburger Gravy and put green food coloring in it! Which while it is festive and delicious it doesn’t necessarily look appetizing especially not leftover! But it’s our Family tradition that my Mom started I don’t even know how long ago because she doesn’t like Corned Beef!



Anyways, since the Hubster built our Mantle I’ve been trying to decorate it. It’s not that hard when it comes to the everyday, I have lots of things to put up there! But when it comes to a Holiday besides Christmas, I’ve been having a hard time decorating it. Maybe it’s because I don’t really decorate much for anything besides Christmas, Easter, and Fall/Halloween?! My post today was supposed to be a festive St. Patrick’s Day Mantle. But I just couldn’t decide what I wanted to put up there. Also I didn’t want to spend a ton of $$. And DIY décor was leaving me stumped! So my mantle isn’t decorated and St. Patrick’s Day is next week which means it isn’t going to be decorated! I just thought I would share this today! A glimpse into our not so perfect life!

Do you decorate for every Holiday? If so what’s your favorite!?


Maybe I’ll have better LUCK with Easter!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment