Friday, March 28, 2014

Dark Chocolate Mousse


At the store the other day I saw a package of Hershey’s Dark Chocolate Pudding Mix! 


Ok ya know I had to buy it right! I mean DARK CHOCOLATE PUDDING! I didn’t really know if I was going to just make pudding with it or try something else. Well I decided to try something else. Chocolate Mousse! I’ve made chocolate mousse before with regular pudding and with Nutella you can see that recipe Here. But I wanted to try it with this pudding. It was such a good choice!! I’m pretty sure I will have to come up with some other recipes using this pudding it’s so good!

Here’s what you’ll need:

1 box Pudding
1 ½ cups Milk
1 container Cool Whip

Here’s how you make it:

In a mixing bowl, combine the pudding and the milk, until creamy, add in the cool whip, and whip until no more white is showing. Pour into individual cups, and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You can top with whipped cream or shaved chocolate or chocolate chips like I did!

Enjoy


2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this in the store yet/ But you can count on me getting it and trying this as soon as I can find it.

    ReplyDelete