Monday, March 3, 2014

Ranch Crackers


Growing up the Hubsters family would always make these Ranch Crackers. They would make great big tubs full of them. Which I mean they had to with 2 growing boys in the house. The Hubsters Mom always jokes that when his older brother left home she thought they would save money but actually ended up spending more just to feed him! Which I totally believe that man has a hollow leg for sure! And now that we are raising a teenage boy I find myself wondering where all the groceries always go. I fondly remember the days when Man-Child and I would share meals when we went out, not anymore!

These crackers are a great simple inexpensive snack to keep on hand.






Here's what you'll need:

1 pkg Oyster Crackers

1 Ranch Seasoning Packet

1/4 cup Vegetable Oil

Here's how you make it:

In a large bowl (that has a lid) combine all the ingredients. Place the lid on top and shake the bowl to get all the seasonings to cover all the crackers. Let sit for about an hour. Store in an air tight container for up to 1 week.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment