Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Care Package


Do you do Easter baskets for the grown-ups in your house? We do and when the Hubster is deployed I try to send a little Easter to him. I also still get myself a little something for my Easter basket too. I think it’s important for Kiddo’s to see that everything isn’t all about them.

I like the Easter Care Package to look like an Easter Basket when he opens it. Now I know he is a Big Strong Army Man but really he’s a little boy at heart. So I included everything that should be in an Easter Basket, the fake grass, Candy, and Plastic Eggs and of course the piece de resistance a Chocolate Easter Bunny. We always include a few little gifts in our baskets as well! Those are hidden just in case the Hubster happens to check out the blog before he gets his box!

 
 
 
ENJOY!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment