Wednesday, March 6, 2013

T-Shirt Bowl


I love having little bowls to put stuff in! See my Bead Bowl post! And I think this T-shirt Bowl craft is a perfect little bowl to make and soooo simple. I mean really does it get any easier? AND I love that it’s an almost free craft too, Well really it was free I had everything already! I also like that it can be a way to preserve memories. I know Man-Child loves to get shirts from the different places we go and I hate when he out grows them. I have a bag full of shirts saved to make things with like a t-shirt quilt! I was planning on sneaking one out of the bag to use for this project, but the graphics were so big I decided to rummage through my closet and found this shirt that I never wear! And then I had an ah ha moment! My Sister's birthday is in a few days and I think she would love this! I hope she doesn't see this before then if she does then... Happy Birthday Sissy!

Here’s what you’ll need:

T-shirt

Modge Podge

Glass bowl

Plastic Wrap





 
 

Here’s how you make it:

Turn the bowl upside down and cover it with plastic wrap. Cut your t-shirt to fit around the bowl. Coat both sides of the shirt with the Modge Podge. Make sure it’s a thick coat! Let it dry over night and remove from the bowl when it’s dry.

What will you put in your bowl?

ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so easy and what a great way to keep old t-shirts in use! Can't wait to the T-shirt quilt in an upcoming blog someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt might be awhile in the making!

    ReplyDelete