Monday, March 11, 2013

Easy Button Chili Mac


Ok so I am pushing the proverbial easy button today. I had all this great Irish food planned for this week, and I will get to it I promise. But for today’s post I was running out of time and needed something to blog. I’m in California visiting Family and for dinner tonight we are having Chili Mac. I know a lot of people probably already make their own version of this but I thought I would share mine with you. It’s simple it’s easy and it tastes good! It’s a good go to meal when you are tired and just having an easy button kind of day!

Here’s what you need:

2 cans of Chili

Elbow Macaroni Noodles

Shredded Cheese (I used Cheddar, and the amount is really just a guess use what looks good to you)



Here’s how you make it:

Fill a large sauce pan with water and bring it to a boil. Add in the Macaroni and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain, return to the pot, and add in the Chili and the Cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted. Add in salt and pepper to taste. You can serve it topped with a little sour cream or some extra cheese, avocado would be nice too if you had it! We had some tomatoes and lettuce so we added that! That counts as a salad right?

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment