Monday, March 18, 2013

Easy Nutella Ice Cream



Who doesn’t like ice cream? And if you like ice cream, than the best ice cream (in my opinion) is homemade ice cream. There is just something about fresh yummy homemade ice cream that makes me smile. It brings back all kinds of great memories as a kid. Making homemade ice cream at my Granny’s house in South Eastern Oklahoma, she would make the best ice cream, with fresh peaches oh yum that’s the best! This ice cream didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to. The Nutella didnt mix in the way I thought it would, It kind of ended up as a Nutella chunck ice cream, with surprise little ice cream covered chuncks of Nutella. Which was yummy! But still not quite what I was trying for. Next time I think I would probally try to heat the nutella up first.

 
Here’s what you’ll need:

1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk

½ cup Nutella

8oz cool whip

Ice Cream maker

 
 


Here’s how you make it:

Fill the freezer section of the ice cream maker with all the ingredients. Turn on the machine and let combine and until it’s thick and frozen! I had to place mine in the freezer to get it a little more set up! Spoon into a cup and drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with whipped cream if you like, or just have it by itself!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment