Wednesday, August 7, 2013

MANLY MAN CARE PACKAGE


Our deployment is winding down; we only have a few months left! HOORAY! Seriously I cannot wait until the Hubster is finally home again! This deployment has luckily gone by so fast! I am so grateful for that! So even though it’s almost over I’m still sending care packages! This month I thought I should send him a Manly Man care package. So while not everything is exactly manly per se I thought it was fun to give it a theme right?

Here’s what I sent

A HUGE Beef Stick (the Hubster LOVES these)

Pepperoni Beef Sticks (see more Meat, totally manly)

Razor Blades (Hubster decided to shave his head so he needs more razors)

Shave Balm (ok so I know that doesn’t sound very manly but he SHAVED his head! He needs some extra moisturizing up there)

Crackers (well he loves them soo…)

An ACU iPad mini case (best part is he totally just complained that he needed a new case it’s like I’m psychic)

Cigars (ok if that isn’t Manly then I don’t know what is? Yes I know women can smoke them too)

Beer Nuts (He doesn’t get to have beer which is nuts? I don’t know?)

New Cracker Jacked (I like to send him things that have come out since he’s been gone)

Muscle Cream (He’s working hard over there and I know he’s got some aching muscles!)

Hope he likes it! J

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment