Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DIY: Sugar Hand Scrub



Years and years and years ago I used to sell Mary Kay, I love all their products and really only quit because I'm not great at approaching people! Like seriously I've tried so many different direct sales businesses and yeah it's just not my thing! So glad it's other people's thing though because I love to order from just about every one I've ever heard of! Seriously it's kind of a problem! I think the Hubster inwardly groans when I get invited to a party because he knows it's gonna cost him! And now with online parties forget it I can go to all my friends and families parties without even being there! How awesome is that?!



Ok back to Mary Kay, I still LOVE their products but I'm not always the best at ordering and you know sometimes it gets a little spendy! When I saw all the DIY pins for satin hands I knew I had to try it, I mean really a less expensive way to have one of my favorite hand scrubs? YES! 

So I had to get the stuff and try it!


TO MAKE:

1/4cup Dawn Hand Renewal (I used the purple lavender scent!)

1cup Sugar

Stir to combine then pour into a bottle or jar. I reused a different body wash bottle that I had! 


TO USE: 

Pour a small amount into your hands and scrub away! Rinse off and follow with a good hand cream, or try my Whipped Coconut Oil Lotion

Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I will have to try this I haven't bought the MK stuff for a long time, and miss it. I don;t have yout Whipped coconut oil lotion though. This is a keeper recipie!!

    ReplyDelete